Bruce S. Snow is author of Can Everybody Swim? A Survival Story from Katrina's Superdome. This is his debut book-length work.
- Read The Rumpus Mini-Interview Project #99: Bruce Snow.
- Read "Remembering Mercy, Kindness in Katrina's Superdome," an article featuring Bruce's words in New Orleans' Times-Picayune.
- See Bruce's interview on KATV Channel 7's Midday Arkansas.
- Read more about Bruce's story in the Arkansas Times.
- Hear Bruce read his essay, "Foul Weather Friend," on Tales from the South.